社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : Doorbell
arthur 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-08-13   
来源于 转帖 分类

Doorbell

A man is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach. After watching the boy's efforts for some time, the man moves closer to the boy's position.

He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder, leans over and gives the doorbell a solid ring.

Crouching down to the childs level, the man smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?"

The boy replies, "Now we run!"

To Be Six Again
George was a thoughtful husband. He wanted to give his wife something special for her birthday which was coming up soon. As he sat on the edge of the bed, he watched his wife turning back and forth and looking at herself in the mirror. "Reta," he said, "What would you like for your birthday?"

His wife continued to look at herself and said, "I'd like to be six again."

George knew just what to do. On the big day, he got up early and made his wife a bowl of Fruit Loops. Then he took her to an amusement park where they rode all the rides. Five hours later, Reta's stomach felt upside down and her head was reeling. Never the less, George took her to McDonald's and bought her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake. Next, it was a movie with popcorn, soda and her favorite candy.

As Reta wobbled into the house that evening and flopped on the bed, George asked her, "Well, Dear, what was it like to be six again?"

Reta looked up at him. Her expression changed. She said, "I meant my dress size!"

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
垂涎三尺,非一日之馋。
盛夏 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-08-13   
沙发!

布衣素颜,也可以闪闪发光。
chat 离线
级别: VIP
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-08-13   
看了头一个。想起小时候我也干过,笑死了。
不用心 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-08-13   
my dress size.... hahahaha~~~~~
Lying lubricates interpersonal relations. Without lies our social life would soon grind to a complete halt.
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交