W: What is there to see? S>/p6}3]
女:有什么好看的? z+@aQ@75
I've seen the all, I've seen the trees. ^}8(o
我什么都见过了,见过树木。 VL?ubt<
I've seen the willow living and dancing in the breeze.
m$NBG w
见过杨柳在微风中起舞。 q
b]n{b2
And seen a man killed by his best friend. |ITp$_S
见过一个人被他最好的朋友杀害。 {W)Kz_
And lives that were over before they were spent. \
|F4@
见过还未活过就已结束的生命。 (vB aem9
And I've seen what I was, and known what I'll be. (Ub=sC
我见过我是谁,知道我将如何。 5IOOV Yl
And I've seen the all and there's no what to see! o
)G'._
我什么都看过了,无须再看什么! SsIy ;l
M: You haven't seen elephants, kings and Peru! lQ<2Vw#Yl
男:你没见过大象、帝王或秘鲁! +%OINMo.A
W: I'm happied to say I have best to do. {Uz@`QO3
女:我乐于告诉你我有更好的事可做。 =!*e; L
M: What about China? Have you seen the Great Wall? >8"oO[U5>
男:那么中国呢?你见过长城吗? JN .\{ Y
W: All the walls are great if the roof does not fall. C\ZL*,%}
女:所有城墙都好看,只要屋顶不塌。 'nz;|6uC
M: And the man you will marry? The home you will share? *!$4
男:还有你嫁的男人呢?你俩的家呢? m.iCGX
W: To be honest, I really don't care. ryB^$Kh,,
女:老实说,我漠不关心。 hq6B
pE
M:You've never been to that Niagara Falls! o8-BTq8
男:你从来没见过尼亚加拉瀑布吧?
AE={P*g
W: I've seen water, it's water that's all. =;W"Pi;*
女:我见过水,那也是水而已。 wc*5s7_
M: The Eiffel Tower? The Empire Stake? nL%;^`*8
男:艾菲尔铁塔呢?帝国大厦呢? 3
{LXx
W: My pressure was as high on my very first date. mSp-
女:我第一次约会时血压也一样高。 @{iws@.
M: Your grandson's hands as they play with your hair? Kyt.[" p
男:你孙儿把玩你头发的小手呢? {0nZ;1,m
W: To be honest, I really don't care. 2?u>A3^R
老实话,我漠不关心。 +iz5
%Qe<f
I've seen the all and I've seen the dark. o]t6u .L
我什么都见过了,我见过黑暗。 J;W(}"cFq
I've seen the brightness in one little spark. w},' 1
我见过小火花的光辉。 gbsRf&4h
I've seen what I choose and seen what I need. g{.>nE^Sc5
我见过我想看的,我需要看的。 Uq5wN05
And that it's enough to win more would be greed. e6z;;C@'G
那就够了,想多要就是贪心。 r Lg(J|^
I've seen what I was, and known what I'll be! ZR.1SA0x?O
我见过我是谁,知道我将如何! K_{f6c<
I've seen the all, and there's no what to see! Nwr.mtvh
我什么都见过了,无须再看什么! d rnqX-E;
And: You've seen the all, and known all you have seen. h$F;=YS
合:你什么都见过了,你见过的一切。
11glFe
You just always review on your old little screen. <H<5E'm
你都可在自己的小荧幕上重温。 iS&~oj_-%
The lights and the dark, the big and the small,
nfJ|&'T
光明与黑暗,大与小, an_qE}P
Just keep in your mind, you won't want any more. 3FT%.dV^
只须记着,你什么也不再需要。 b'Pq[ )
You've seen what you were, and known what you do. X6kB
R
你见过你是谁,知道你将如何。 |5_bFB+&
You've seen the all, and known what you have seen! 1P#bR`I
>
不什么都见过了,无须再看什么!