登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 【收藏歌词赏析】《DANCER IN THE DARK》
冰川紫电 离线
级别: 营长
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-08-28   

【收藏歌词赏析】《DANCER IN THE DARK》

W: What is there to see? s3A(`heoq  
女:有什么好看的? Wtu-g**KN  
  I've seen the all, I've seen the trees. S>x@9$( ym  
  我什么都见过了,见过树木。 ?@@$)2_*u  
  I've seen the willow living and dancing in the breeze. m33&obSP  
  见过杨柳在微风中起舞。 @ xo8"kl  
  And seen a man killed by his best friend. YM;ro5_KF  
  见过一个人被他最好的朋友杀害。 Awfd0L;9  
  And lives that were over before they were spent. Te}gmt+#%  
  见过还未活过就已结束的生命。 C0w_pu  
  And I've seen what I was, and known what I'll be. DDmC3  
  我见过我是谁,知道我将如何。 Fu{VO~w  
  And I've seen the all and there's no what to see! I(VqtC:K.  
  我什么都看过了,无须再看什么! HqV55o5f'  
M: You haven't seen elephants, kings and Peru! zu?112-v2  
男:你没见过大象、帝王或秘鲁! hJ8&OCR }  
W: I'm happied to say I have best to do. *c4OhMU(  
女:我乐于告诉你我有更好的事可做。 [x 7Rq_^  
M: What about China? Have you seen the Great Wall? 7#"NKxb  
男:那么中国呢?你见过长城吗? Y_n/r D>  
W: All the walls are great if the roof does not fall. 'Y2$9qy-L  
女:所有城墙都好看,只要屋顶不塌。 cu}( \a  
M: And the man you will marry? The home you will share? :a&M]+!  
男:还有你嫁的男人呢?你俩的家呢? gKTCfD~  
W: To be honest, I really don't care. .CEC g*f  
女:老实说,我漠不关心。 46T(1_Xt~  
M:You've never been to that Niagara Falls! ~\-=q^/!  
男:你从来没见过尼亚加拉瀑布吧? Zex~ $r  
W: I've seen water, it's water that's all. Ynf "g#(  
女:我见过水,那也是水而已。 [F*yh9%\  
M: The Eiffel Tower? The Empire Stake? ^NU_Tp:2^  
男:艾菲尔铁塔呢?帝国大厦呢? YC%x W*  
W: My pressure was as high on my very first date. *<cRQfA1  
女:我第一次约会时血压也一样高。 U>!TM##1QD  
M: Your grandson's hands as they play with your hair? fIpS P@$<  
男:你孙儿把玩你头发的小手呢? .a2R2~35  
W: To be honest, I really don't care. 4S 4MQ  
  老实话,我漠不关心。  j7_,V?5z  
  I've seen the all and I've seen the dark. Hz,Gn9:p  
  我什么都见过了,我见过黑暗。 8 t =H  
  I've seen the brightness in one little spark. [K #$W  
  我见过小火花的光辉。 ?84f\<"  
  I've seen what I choose and seen what I need. yj_/:eX  
  我见过我想看的,我需要看的。 L>/$l(  
  And that it's enough to win more would be greed. KF *F  
  那就够了,想多要就是贪心。 P51cEhf  
  I've seen what I was, and known what I'll be! PYi<iSr  
  我见过我是谁,知道我将如何! ? 3DFm  
  I've seen the all, and there's no what to see! M)K!!Jqh  
  我什么都见过了,无须再看什么! RvA "ug.*  
And: You've seen the all, and known all you have seen. Vr1r2G2  
合:你什么都见过了,你见过的一切。 $9\8?gS  
   You just always review on your old little screen. 0c"9C_7^g  
  你都可在自己的小荧幕上重温。 l5^Q  
   The lights and the dark, the big and the small, gLt6u|0q  
  光明与黑暗,大与小, 2|ee`"`  
   Just keep in your mind, you won't want any more. W<&/5s  
  只须记着,你什么也不再需要。 @dK_w 'W  
   You've seen what you were, and known what you do. [MA P a  
  你见过你是谁,知道你将如何。 do^=Oq07$  
   You've seen the all, and known what you have seen! A ,0}bFK  
  不什么都见过了,无须再看什么!
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
在普世灵魂的冰川上,化一道紫色的闪电,照耀上帝温暖的脸。
做他手中的笔,行走在尘世。
自由撰稿人,约稿联系QQ:13990218
MSN:[email protected]
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交