登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 【收藏歌词赏析】《DANCER IN THE DARK》
冰川紫电 离线
级别: 营长
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-08-28   

【收藏歌词赏析】《DANCER IN THE DARK》

W: What is there to see? ~ {Mn{  
女:有什么好看的? KG=h&  
  I've seen the all, I've seen the trees. -Y='_4s  
  我什么都见过了,见过树木。 &-mX ,   
  I've seen the willow living and dancing in the breeze. eQ&ZX3*}  
  见过杨柳在微风中起舞。 SI=yI-  
  And seen a man killed by his best friend. I6Ce_|n ?k  
  见过一个人被他最好的朋友杀害。 U{VCZ*0cj  
  And lives that were over before they were spent. +-G<c6 |  
  见过还未活过就已结束的生命。 (<)]sp2   
  And I've seen what I was, and known what I'll be. #es9d3 ~\  
  我见过我是谁,知道我将如何。 ldp%{"ZZ  
  And I've seen the all and there's no what to see! xe*aC  
  我什么都看过了,无须再看什么! >$ e9igwe  
M: You haven't seen elephants, kings and Peru! LU9A#  
男:你没见过大象、帝王或秘鲁! q=#} yEG  
W: I'm happied to say I have best to do. $_x^lr  
女:我乐于告诉你我有更好的事可做。 C[%OkPR,H  
M: What about China? Have you seen the Great Wall? &SrO)  
男:那么中国呢?你见过长城吗? *guoWPA|Ij  
W: All the walls are great if the roof does not fall. #H0dZ.$b0  
女:所有城墙都好看,只要屋顶不塌。 d$ ^ ,bL2p  
M: And the man you will marry? The home you will share? N"3b{Qi o  
男:还有你嫁的男人呢?你俩的家呢? R%'^gFk 8  
W: To be honest, I really don't care. W]nSR RWco  
女:老实说,我漠不关心。 phgm0D7  
M:You've never been to that Niagara Falls! t1%_DPD%W  
男:你从来没见过尼亚加拉瀑布吧? _N@ro  
W: I've seen water, it's water that's all. =Jym%m  
女:我见过水,那也是水而已。 'z[Sp~I\  
M: The Eiffel Tower? The Empire Stake? =XY\iV1J*  
男:艾菲尔铁塔呢?帝国大厦呢? ~}+Hgi  
W: My pressure was as high on my very first date. 3Oi nK['  
女:我第一次约会时血压也一样高。 lhkwWbB  
M: Your grandson's hands as they play with your hair? h}xeChw]  
男:你孙儿把玩你头发的小手呢? WH= EPOR,  
W: To be honest, I really don't care. M{*Lp6h  
  老实话,我漠不关心。 +gLPhX:`  
  I've seen the all and I've seen the dark. uh?>- ]r`  
  我什么都见过了,我见过黑暗。 `+uhy ,  
  I've seen the brightness in one little spark. 4vwTs*eB `  
  我见过小火花的光辉。 l'3pQ;  
  I've seen what I choose and seen what I need. .<Zy|1 4  
  我见过我想看的,我需要看的。 X#e1KZ  
  And that it's enough to win more would be greed. =X.9,$Y  
  那就够了,想多要就是贪心。 w.0qp)}  
  I've seen what I was, and known what I'll be! _~T!9  
  我见过我是谁,知道我将如何! V#`fs|e;y  
  I've seen the all, and there's no what to see! - k"^o!p  
  我什么都见过了,无须再看什么! }5 (Ho$S(  
And: You've seen the all, and known all you have seen. *;Ed*ibf  
合:你什么都见过了,你见过的一切。 Q^#;WASi  
   You just always review on your old little screen. B~_d^`  
  你都可在自己的小荧幕上重温。  ?!`=X>5  
   The lights and the dark, the big and the small, t8dm)s[r8  
  光明与黑暗,大与小, 7bV{Q355P  
   Just keep in your mind, you won't want any more. PZ*pQ=`  
  只须记着,你什么也不再需要。 |P%DkM*X  
   You've seen what you were, and known what you do. !Uq^7Mw  
  你见过你是谁,知道你将如何。 Mv6 -|O  
   You've seen the all, and known what you have seen! z5r$M  
  不什么都见过了,无须再看什么!
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
在普世灵魂的冰川上,化一道紫色的闪电,照耀上帝温暖的脸。
做他手中的笔,行走在尘世。
自由撰稿人,约稿联系QQ:13990218
MSN:[email protected]
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交