登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : [原创]你们遇见过这样的老板吗?
芸芸 离线
级别: VIP

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2003-09-09   

[原创]你们遇见过这样的老板吗?

这是我发给HUMAN RESOURCE 的信. 我之所以在此公布我的遭遇.只是和大家探讨是否也遇见过相同的事件, 你们是如何应对?我实在不想打中文, 只好先就着英文看. 哎,我眼睛都哭肿啦...

Dear Sir,
I have been treated badly by my supervisor, whose nameis Mr. X. He is the head of IT department where I am working. I wish to formally complain about this situation.

On September 9, 2003 we had a meeting. On the meeting the team people, Mr. Y, Mr. Z and me reported to Mr. X about what we have done in August. I not only finished the task that he assigned me, but also worked together with Mr. Y to finish our project as soon as possible. Mr. X took a snapshot of the user interface of the program that I have done on September 9, 2003 and criticized that the distances between items on the user interface are not correct. For that I can accept and I can change to his taste in 5 minutes. But then he spoke toward me: ” Why should you make the combo box that can allow people fill in information? Now I can fill in FUCK YOU and then the application can generate that type of cards”. I am a female and he is a man and we are suppose to communicate on a professional basis. His rudeness was deeply offending to me, as it was obviously intended to bring me down as a woman rather than as a co-worker. No software is perfect, there is always a need to change a little when something inappropriate is found, but I think he could have pointed it out nicely.

Second, there is an application that was written by me and it has already worked for us successfully. Then somebody put a wrongly changed executable on the network to replace the executable that I have written. So now things went wrong and now Mr. X can blame my application. I feel I am being sabotaged in my work, which is going a lot further than just rudeness. It is hard for me to prove such things, so I feel unable to protect myself.

My work abilities is obvious to people around me. So I worked in this company only for four months and a week (including 15 continuous days away of holidays), I have already successfully delivered three applications and updated one existing program. My qualification for this job is - I feel – more than sufficient. Hence, I feel it is rather sad that my co-operation with this company is obstructed by unprofessional behavior of my colleagues, who I believe seek to achieve my resignation on the basis false truths.

I wish you could give me some helpful suggestion for my current situation. Your any kind of help will be very much appreciated.
Best regards,
XXXX
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2003-09-09   
不好, ADMIN, 能否将其中的名字都掩了?谢谢!我在公司曾上过这网业,所以在我没被炒之前还是将名字盖了吧
lili 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2003-09-09   
德国人也说 F word 吗?
Emphasis on Sex Harassments.
If in US, 他死定了。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2003-09-09   
怕什末。 找律师咨询, 告他, 以及公司。

芸芸, 你自己可以编辑你的信。 贴子右上角的编辑。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2003-09-09   
QUOTE (芸芸 @ Sep 9 2003, 11:38 AM)
不好, ADMIN, 能否将其中的名字都掩了?谢谢!我在公司曾上过这网业,所以在我没被炒之前还是将名字盖了吧

你老板懂中文? 大海捞针, 他怎末找找这个贴子呀?
不过小心谨慎一点没错。
公司不会为了这个炒你的, 尤其是德国公司, 他炒了你, 还得养你18个月, 岂不亏死了

德国是这样的吗? 我听说的, 他们不能随便请员工走路。
芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
俺在比利时.不过我上一个雇主是德国公司.他们更坏.为了不支付遣散员工费,他们就将公司倒闭,然后再将他们需要的少量人招回去. 我现在先给HUMAN RESOURSE 发信, 她已经回信说开始了调查.我现在还没决定告不告,因为他说的FUCK YOU 是用例子的形式说的,我不知道算不算侵犯.我们的工作语言是英语.而最伤我的是第二个我却找不着证据. 没有养18个月一说,最多3个月,那也是六个月以后.我现在还没满. 他在公司呆的年头长且负责IT,所以我想公司是会留他的
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
芸芸好惨。

我们每天8小时上班, 加上来回, 比和家人在一起的时间还长。 和同事关系不好, 特别窝心。

你要做好离职的准备。 和上司闹矛盾,不是他走就是你死。 公司很可能留他, 那样你就非常尴尬了, 他会给你更多小鞋穿。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
7楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
你老板是专拣你一个人欺负, 还是 逮谁欺负谁
如果你有同病相怜的人, 对你会非常有利。
你们那种族歧视吗? 到时候, 告他种族歧视, 也够他受的。

芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
8楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
我觉得针对我的多一些因为我和他工作最多.另两个主要做SUPPORT. 那两个同事也很烦他, 可这种时候我不知道他们会怎么做.我只愿他们能实事求是我就心满意足.
芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
9楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
我还是先眯眯吧,昨晚就气的没睡好觉. 我会将这件事的进展向大家汇报.也好有所借鉴或避免
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
10楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
睡, 一定要谁好觉, 要不和敌人的战斗 你就不战自败啦。

我看你遇人不淑, 一颗红心 两手准备吧。
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
11楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
刚才说, 和上司闹矛盾,不是他走就是你死。 我有个朋友, 很厉害, 只一个上午, 就真把上司搞掉了。 

你别哭了。 静下心好好想想,  多和周围的朋友, 尤其是对比利时公司文化在行的人, 商量商量。
芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
12楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
又回来了.快告诉我他怎么做的? smile.gif
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
13楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
when you boss said 'F-' to you, why not reply

please respect me, I do not like to hear F word from your mouth in the office.

If he did not appoligize, talk with his boss immediately.

never 姑息 纵容 from the first place.
芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
14楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
是呀是呀.我总是缺少这种自我保护意识.谁看见我都想欺负我一把.真的不骗你.我和老公出去有好几次人家都将他当成我爸.他才三张出头呀!惹的他回家后照了十分钟镜子. 其实都是我的错
marilyn 离线
级别: 营长

显示用户信息 
15楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
云云那你看起来一定很年轻。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
16楼  发表于: 2003-09-09   
这是年轻的“代价”
没关系, 年轻就是资本, 没什末大不了的。
臭孩兒 离线
显示用户信息 
17楼  发表于: 2003-09-10   

唉﹗ 女人在外做事﹐真的是很苦。

我有一個朋友﹐在一家日本公司打工。有一次﹐因為一個小小的失誤﹐那個日本老闆竟然將鞋脫下來掟她﹐氣得她當時即刻辭工不做。到現在已經1年了﹐還沒找到新工作呢﹐很慘。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
18楼  发表于: 2003-09-10   
这位日本老板是在中国, 还是在日本, 太猖狂了吧
找人把他做了! (受最近痞子文学泛滥的影响, 思维有点 out of box.)
芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
19楼  发表于: 2003-09-10   
你这么一说我更恨日本人了.我也不明白我为什么那么恨日本人,也许是从小受的教育吧.反正我尽量不买日货.我们当初买车的时候就将他们的品牌剔除在外.
主动辞职我是不干的,那不是向他示弱了吗?我先看老板怎么处理,下一不再说
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交