级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
41楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
冰释前嫌怕绝无可能了, 不要对敌人抱幻想。
芸芸 离线
级别: VIP

显示用户信息 
42楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
说实话我头都想大了也没明白他为和恨我入骨.你们从没见过他看我的眼神,如果眼神能杀人,我恐怕早不在人世了.大老板已经明确向我表示他不会牺牲他,说实话,我现在就盼他们炒我.我都不知这个衰人下一步会是什么举动,别将我置于违法地位.我们是做打印身份证银行卡业务的,很重要很重要的,进去之前家底都要被调查.哎,真的很累很累...
芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
43楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
而且我今天又发现了我上个月CREATED的CLASS尽在SOURCESAFE中的历史记录中删去了,变成了2001另一家伙定义的.我还没明白过来他为何这样做
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
44楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
问他去呀。
sit down infront of him.. sincerely ask him " why you treat me like this? tell me pls"
if necessary, give him some tears....

凡事都有因果, 它不可能无缘无故这末折磨你
要杀要剐 还是问明白得好。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
45楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
你们那 到底有没有种族歧视?
白人至上, 男权主义?
他的态度 必有他的根源, 真的, 你要弄清楚, 也好对症下药呀。

知己知彼, 百战不殆, 你现在连敌人都没看清楚, 这个仗怎末打呢?
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
46楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
恨我入骨.你们从没见过他看我的眼神,如果眼神能杀人,我恐怕早不在人世了

他不会和你交心的。 

他现在这么做手脚, 一定有阴谋。 你如果能搞到证据, 就留一份底。 他肯定是违法了, 去问懂HR的人, 到底严重到什么程度。 搞清楚了, 你不妨直接跟HR/大老板讲, 一定以受害者找父母官的姿态, 因为以后找工作都要REFERENCE, 关系不能搞僵。 就是走, 也让他们给你一定经济补偿, 至少有失业救济金。
沧桑 离线

显示用户信息 
47楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
应该当场开消,马上和他吵,但留下投诉的权力。这是上策,他会觉得你不好惹,但又觉得欠你的。
其次是如你投诉,也许他受点罚,你丢工作。结了这梁子,再共事也没意思了。
下策是忍了,以后有得吃苦。

你算中策,也许你能胜。在美国,他确实死定了,但在欧洲,难说。欧洲很少听说性骚扰案。

祝你好运
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
48楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
沧桑, 对欧洲你比我们都懂, 这个中策, 你就帮忙策划一下吧。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
49楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
QUOTE (lotus @ Sep 11 2003, 02:50 PM)
沧桑, 对欧洲你比我们都懂。

我怎末觉得这个沧桑同志是在美国呢?
这种案例, 在美国, 绝对没有云云哭的份, 只有那个癞皮哭爹喊娘的道理。
沧桑 离线

显示用户信息 
50楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
我有好主意,上一贴我就说了。身在异国,确有难处。现在只能希望有人主持公道,我想打官司可能耗不起这个钱,也耗不起这个时。也许工作和居留还挂着钩。
现在首要任务是另找工作,余下来的时间和他闹。把他所有做的暗手脚全部公开,在会上说,和大老板说,和其他的同事说。反正我觉得这儿的流言一样杀人。
找一个信得过的当地人,最好是同事出主意,可能比我们更有用。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
51楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
对, 将起罪行公布于众。
To: 大老板/小痞子
cc: 人事部
bcc: 全体同事

今天他能对你下这种毒手, 让其他同志都知道, 明天黑手就会伸到他们头上,
如果今天他们不帮你主持正义。。。。

想想两次世界大战 都是怎末挑起来的, 欧洲人, 如果在希特勒刚发芽的时候 掐死他,
也不至于沦落到那个下场。
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
52楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
书面可能不如口头好, 除非为了备案, 以便日后查寻。 要挨个争取。 

打官司你可能耗不起, 但不能因此让人利用你的弱点。 要做困兽状, 让大老板明白你被逼得凄凄惨惨, 完全可能去打官司了。 欧洲法律体系咱不懂, 美国公司可是最怕员工来打官司, 就是最后赢了都吃不消, 尤其是上市公司或公司正争取大合作项目的时候。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
53楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
我喜欢书面。 口语毕竟不如老外利落, 打嘴仗 占不到优势。

文字, 能把事情讲清楚, 也好给recipients 一个思考的机会。

再说了, 这种事情不做好备案, 有理讲不清呀。

这会儿, 我想起我妈了, 小时候犯错误, 我妈每次说落都是将几年的历史翻出来, 一件一件地讲出来, 一件一件地批判。。。。听的我 头这个大, “她记性怎末这末好呢?”

害得我 从小就学会 “忘掉”一切, 暗暗发誓, 以后决不这末对待自己孩子。
可好, 现在经常和婆婆说的一句话就是 “您记性比我好!”

卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
54楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
QUOTE (沧桑 @ Sep 11 2003, 02:18 PM)
我有好主意,上一贴我就说了。身在异国,确有难处。现在只能希望有人主持公道,我想打官司可能耗不起这个钱,也耗不起这个时。也许工作和居留还挂着钩。
现在首要任务是另找工作,余下来的时间和他闹。把他所有做的暗手脚全部公开,在会上说,和大老板说,和其他的同事说。反正我觉得这儿的流言一样杀人。
找一个信得过的当地人,最好是同事出主意,可能比我们更有用。

我觉得沧桑已把话说完了。事情到了这步,走人应该是肯定的,留下来没有什么意思,以后还不知有什么小鞋让你穿。问题是什么时候走。应该骑着马找马,首要任务是找新工作。当然还有你自己的个人状况,是否有身分的问题。有时也不能太情绪化,不能因小失大。如果什么都不顾了,打算回国了,臭骂那家伙也未尝不可。在美国,你找工作,好像都要到你以前的雇主那了解你的情况。

打官司如没有能让你必胜的证据,我看意义不大。劳民伤财,做一件事情总得有个结果。

沧桑说的对。应该把他那些对你不道德的事尽可能广而告之。舆论有时也杀人。至少会给他以后可能带来麻烦。当然处理这件事,总的方针我看应该还是那三句话,有理,有利,有节。

最后别忘了保重身体。身体是革命的本钱。
六六 离线

显示用户信息 
55楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
坛子就是个出气的地方,只能撒撒怨气了,其实大家都帮不上什么,困难还得芸芸自己个儿面对。
臭孩兒 离线
显示用户信息 
56楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   

芸芸如果揭發他暗中做的手腳﹐還要準備好充足的證據﹐
  別給他倒打一耙﹐說你誣陷他﹐這樣你就麻煩了。

scubadiver 离线
级别: 营长

显示用户信息 
57楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
First of all, YunYun, my heart goes out for you. Sometimes an asshole can really ruin one's life ...

I am a deep diver and usually do not comment, however, in this situation, I will offer my two cents....

First of all, what are your alternatives? can you find a job quickly? can you afford to maintain your life style without working for a while? Think it through, it will tell you whether you need to stick around to take shit from this guy. If you do, then swallow your pride and try to be a "team player". If you don't have to stick around, chances are, it almost does not matter what you do. Just make yourself happy and try to get some revenge from this guy. Teach him a lesson before you leave.

If you have to stick around, here are some of my thoughts:

1) Your boss' boss has already told you what to do, just follow his advice. Show to your colleagues and bosses that you are making a great effort to work with the asshole. which can be many forms, especailly important is to show your good will in front of everyboday, especially the ones whose oppinion counts. show how good a "team player" you are. privately between you and the asshole, it almost does not mattery what you do. If I were you, I just ignore him. But I will put on a good show in front of others.

2) Don't ever complain or bitch about this guy in front of big boss or even your colleagues. you can go ask for their suggestions, on the other hand. find a mentor, especially someone heavyweight. even if you hate the guts of this asshole, never say anything negative about him. always put on a positive face. for example, if he did something really nasty, you can always go to your mentor to ask: this is what happened, what should I do? Remember, it's just a job for everybody. so nobody wants trouble, but if you are really suffering and need help, a lot of people will go out of their way to help out. According to Sun Zhi, pretend to be a pig and you can eat tiger:)

3) unless you have a great case, don't litigate or threat to litigate. no one wants trouble. besides, sexual harrasment cases are very hard trial wise. it can be a "he say she say", and I assume there is no physical contact and it's only verbal abuse, which makes it even harder. most lawyers will shy away from this kind of case.

4) try to do a good job. if possible, try to do something that's customer driven, or otherwise mission critical. whenever possible, try to get customers or your co-workers to write you appreciation emails for job well done. keep that flowing to people of significance in the company. it will help to establish that you are a valuable contibutor in the company, so that you are not at the mercy of the asshole's oppinion.

getting late and my brain is half dead. Hope it's helpful in however miniscule way...

Last word, however difficult it is, it's not the end of the world. If you leave the job and can't find a new one, you can always start your own business. Be happy and nice to yourself...
Troublemaker 离线

显示用户信息 
58楼  发表于: 2003-09-11   
Take it, yunyun!

I think all of above are useful, especially the last one!

Kind of summary!
芸芸 离线

显示用户信息 
59楼  发表于: 2003-09-12   
QUOTE (scubadiver @ Sep 11 2003, 11:42 PM)
First of all, YunYun, my heart goes out for you. Sometimes an asshole can really ruin one's life ...
谢谢大家,我无限感动...今天我请了一天病假,既是逃避,也是确实觉得盯不住了.

I am a deep diver and usually do not comment, however, in this situation, I will offer my two cents....

First of all, what are your alternatives? can you find a job quickly? can you afford to maintain your life style without working for a while? Think it through, it will tell you whether you need to stick around to take shit from this guy. If you do, then swallow your pride and try to be a "team player". If you don't have to stick around, chances are, it almost does not matter what you do. Just make yourself happy and try to get some revenge from this guy. Teach him a lesson before you leave.

暂时经济上还不是那么困难,所以我不打算忍辱负重了,而且也没法呆下去,他是我的顶头上司,去了大头就是他大了,而且他们一起工作了18年,我算什么?我也没明白大头为啥在一个月前没同意炒我,现在肯定后悔死了. 在下一贴我将我给他们的信公布出来.

If you have to stick around, here are some of my thoughts:

1) Your boss' boss has already told you what to do, just follow his advice. Show to your colleagues and bosses that you are making a great effort to work with the asshole. which can be many forms, especailly important is to show your good will in front of everyboday, especially the ones whose oppinion counts. show how good a "team player" you are. privately between you and the asshole, it almost does not mattery what you do. If I were you, I just ignore him. But I will put on a good show in front of others.
已经不可能了,我的心理素质达不到那种程度,我已经考验自己了,我去那里一天我就痛苦一天,每天回来什么也干不了,更别说找工作了. 说实话,我感觉同事们都很喜欢我,我以前在别的公司同事关系也都挺好,但现在我周围的几个同事已经都忙着自保了,谁还敢得罪他

2) Don't ever complain or bitch about this guy in front of big boss or even your colleagues. you can go ask for their suggestions, on the other hand. find a mentor, especially someone heavyweight. even if you hate the guts of this asshole, never say anything negative about him. always put on a positive face. for example, if he did something really nasty, you can always go to your mentor to ask: this is what happened, what should I do? Remember, it's just a job for everybody. so nobody wants trouble, but if you are really suffering and need help, a lot of people will go out of their way to help out. According to Sun Zhi, pretend to be a pig and you can eat tiger:)

我是想这样啊,哎,小女子不能屈不能伸

3) unless you have a great case, don't litigate or threat to litigate. no one wants trouble. besides, sexual harrasment cases are very hard trial wise. it can be a "he say she say", and I assume there is no physical contact and it's only verbal abuse, which makes it even harder. most lawyers will shy away from this kind of case.
我星期四去工会律师那里咨询一下,反正我是会员, 免费咨询.
4) try to do a good job. if possible, try to do something that's customer driven, or otherwise mission critical. whenever possible, try to get customers or your co-workers to write you appreciation emails for job well done. keep that flowing to people of significance in the company. it will help to establish that you are a valuable contibutor in the company, so that you are not at the mercy of the asshole's oppinion.

NO WAY NOW. 他总在篡改你的东西而又没有第二个人来保护证明你,你怎么能说你做的好.这个公司IT部门就我们4(衰人,我+另两) 那两根本不太懂编程,就做SUPPORT,更需要讨好他

getting late and my brain is half dead. Hope it's helpful in however miniscule way...

Last word, however difficult it is, it's not the end of the world. If you leave the job and can't find a new one, you can always start your own business. Be happy and nice to yourself...

YUP,我决定开一家旅行社,名字还没想好,有没有酷酷的主意? tongue.gif

双手抱拳作衣,多谢父老乡亲
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交