显示用户信息 
80楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
难道没人觉得比实际年龄显大?象40多岁拍的艺术照??
chen1 离线
级别: 团长
显示用户信息 
81楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
March:
why do  you say such true words? It is my first feeling too, but I am afraid say that: maybe most fans throw me out this forum. However,I totally admit 六六 is very beautiful.
六六 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
82楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
没事。你说我七老八十我都不在乎。

因为我妈说,大家老了,都一样难看。老是丑人的福利。

于是我快快盼望着变老。

心年轻就行了。

最糟糕的是,心也老了。

女人看起来显得年轻,是因为经历太少。

老的另一个名词是沧桑。

我已沧桑。
累嗳,不想说话。。。
三月 离线
级别: 班长
显示用户信息 
83楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
有两句话不同意啊:
1.老是丑人的福利。--  老不等于丑,看见过满头白发的老人,慈眉善目的,很平和很安详的感觉,并不觉得丑.

2.女人看起来显得年轻,是因为经历太少。--这个也是太主观的说法. 每个人的承受度不同,满脸沧桑的女人也许经历的并不沧桑,只是她的承受力太差而已.
三月 离线
显示用户信息 
84楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
引用
引用第81楼chen1于07-27-2007 07:33发表的  :
March:
why do  you say such true words? It is my first feeling too, but I am afraid say that: maybe most fans throw me out this forum. However,I totally admit 六六 is very beautiful.

哈哈,我以为就我一个是皇帝新衣里的小男孩呢!
chen1 离线
显示用户信息 
85楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
liuliu:
I think your clothes and  your hair style that look old to your age, not your face. your face looks young and your skin is great!  My skin is terrible that still have much 痘痘 after 30 yr old!
chen1 离线
显示用户信息 
86楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
MARCH,
I LOVE YOU !!!!  I'm totally agree with your point of view! I have a firend that is my one of best friends. she is 40 yr old and still look so young that looks like 30 yr old. Almost everyone like her because she is peace, storng heart and beauty. Her experience can write a thick book that must be a popular book! For one example, last year, her husband has an accident by a drug American. Her husband died right away in that spot. I got this bad news from other friend a week later. When i gave her call, she just like normal. First, she asked me if my condition is good or not ( I had hard time last year), then she gave me some advice. I didn't know how to ask about her husband's news and I suspected that was a wrong news. In the end, I asked her how about her family, her husband and daughter. She told her husband died in that accident. You know, I was so shocked. she couldn't  get  money from the guy because that American is a trash....... She has never say any complain words even through she had never blame that bad American who hurt 3 peoples between 4 yrs. She just said I need to live and bring up my daughter. In that time, Her husband needed  a half year  to graduate from a medical school ..... my god, I wasn't able to write a story with chinese. Otherwise,  I must be write her story. This is just one  of her story! she is really 沧桑, but she still look youner !
arthur 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
87楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
我怎么就不知道穿衣服还有三十岁四十岁的差别。在我看来也就三种穿衣服的差别:上学的,上班的,退休的。可能在中国有所不同。建议上边二位不要光评论,上几张你们自己的二十岁三十岁的衣服。要是不在这年龄段就算了。
垂涎三尺,非一日之馋。
三月 离线
显示用户信息 
88楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
那您现在穿的是上班的还是退休的衣服呀?

这样也好,一件衣服可以从刚工作穿到退休前,从20多岁穿到50-60. 因为没差别嘛.如果后来还能装的进去的话.
goubuli88 离线
显示用户信息 
89楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
六六,俺的理解沧桑就是无欲,你这还第二春呢,远点
arthur 离线

显示用户信息 
90楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
引用
引用第88楼三月于07-27-2007 18:58发表的  :
那您现在穿的是上班的还是退休的衣服呀?

这样也好,一件衣服可以从刚工作穿到退休前,从20多岁穿到50-60. 因为没差别嘛.如果后来还能装的进去的话.

男的无所谓,只要每天穿得不是一样衣服,不跟别人穿的一样就可以了。没觉得班上女的二十几岁的跟五十几岁的穿的有太多差别,年轻人穿牛仔多些,年岁大的穿的正式的时间多些。

你讲讲年轻人都穿什么,看来我还真不知道。别告诉我你只有一件衣服。最好秀几张照片让大家瞅瞅。
垂涎三尺,非一日之馋。
username 离线
显示用户信息 
91楼  发表于: 2007-07-27   
引用
引用第86楼chen1于07-27-2007 10:42发表的  :
MARCH,
I LOVE YOU !!!!  I'm totally agree with your point of view! I have a firend that is my one of best friends. she is 40 yr old and still look so young that looks like 30 yr old. Almost everyone like her because she is peace, storng heart and beauty. Her experience can write a thick book that must be a popular book! For one example, last year, her husband has an accident by a drug American. Her husband died right away in that spot. I got this bad news from other friend a week later. When i gave her call, she just like normal. First, she asked me if my condition is good or not ( I had hard time last year), then she gave me some advice. I didn't know how to ask about her husband's news and I suspected that was a wrong news. In the end, I asked her how about her family, her husband and daughter. She told her husband died in that accident. You know, I was so shocked. she couldn't  get  money from the guy because that American is a trash....... She has never say any complain words even through she had never blame that bad American who hurt 3 peoples between 4 yrs. She just said I need to live and bring up my daughter. In that time, Her husband needed  a half year  to graduate from a medical school ..... my god, I wasn't able to write a story with chinese. Otherwise,  I must be write her story. This is just one  of her story! she is really 沧桑, but she still look youner !

很想说点什么, 不过说什么都不合适
我爱六六 离线
级别: 排长
显示用户信息 
92楼  发表于: 2007-07-28   
不错不错,俺喜欢24楼的那一张
不想说话,因为累暧!
六六 离线

显示用户信息 
93楼  发表于: 2007-07-28   
引用
引用第89楼goubuli88于07-27-2007 19:06发表的  :
六六,俺的理解沧桑就是无欲,你这还第二春呢,远点

欲望这东西,是与爱联系的。

要不人家怎么说爱欲呢?

这个需要慢慢培养。

我总说出墙啊出墙啊!其实,我看我一辈子也就墙内开花墙外香了。因为没有欲望,很难爱上谁。
累嗳,不想说话。。。
小二猫 离线
级别: 禁止发言
显示用户信息 
94楼  发表于: 2007-07-29   
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
六六 离线

显示用户信息 
95楼  发表于: 2007-07-29   
彻底被小二猫同志给忽悠晕了。

同志们不能相信妖言蛊惑啊!

我以后迟早要面对大家的,到时候货不对版,那不是我的责任。

一个MAGGIE,一个二猫,都不说实话。哈哈。
累嗳,不想说话。。。
三月 离线
显示用户信息 
96楼  发表于: 2007-07-30   
引用
引用第94楼小二猫于07-29-2007 05:49发表的  :
那个三月是没见过六六本人,我是觉得照片远没有六六本人好看。
六六本人确实是肌肤似雪的,那个嫩白的啊,水滋滋的,其实很多人照照片都容易显得大。
六六皮肤特好,而且充满魅力,像个太阳一样,会把所有人的目光都吸引过去,不是因为她的外貌,而是她的气质,
(只有肤浅的女人才靠外貌去吸引人的)
那种吸引力远不如六六的“太阳吸引力”,好火热啊~~

靠外貌去吸引人的"肤浅的女人"也不是人人都能当的,首先要有那个资本. 葡萄真酸.
三月 离线
显示用户信息 
97楼  发表于: 2007-07-30   
引用
引用第95楼六六于07-29-2007 08:06发表的  :
彻底被小二猫同志给忽悠晕了。

同志们不能相信妖言蛊惑啊!

我以后迟早要面对大家的,到时候货不对版,那不是我的责任。

还好,好象还没晕呀.
小二猫 离线
级别: 禁止发言