冰花 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2019-08-28   

“华诗会译丛”《冰花诗选》(徐英才译)隆重出版

“华诗会译丛”《冰花诗选》(徐英才译)隆重出版 2020年新版

rom: 点击关注 ➤ 诗殿堂 Poetry Hall Yesterday

译丛寄语

美国知名华裔女诗人冰花的汉英双语诗集《冰花诗选》(Selected Poems of Bing Hua)精选了她在过去30多年间创作的代表诗歌80首,该诗集记录了她对两性情感和人生的透彻感悟, 讴歌了情感之美和生命之美。本书由著名翻译家徐英才翻译。
  全书以清纯、自然、 真挚的笔调, 诠释了女性的情感和对人生的哲思。一首首发自心灵的精美诗篇, 如泣如诉如歌, 飘着沁人心脾的芳香 。
  把人间的复杂情感融入大自然, 以大自然物象来准确地抒发人类的美好情感,是冰花诗歌的主要特色, 她的诗歌有着震撼心灵的独特魔力。
  冰花的诗歌赢得了海内外读者的喜爱, 她也因此被评论家和网民誉为“情诗皇后“、“诗坛玫瑰” 等等, “冰花现象”和她的《冰花诗选》将成为研究海外华文文学的珍贵资料。徐英才先生的精致翻译,为中华优秀诗歌走向世界文学迈出了重要的一步。
  冰花曾获首届“梁祝杯”全球华语爱情诗大赛金奖, 第31届世界诗人大会“相信爱情(Belief in Love)”奖等。冰花现居马里兰州,是一家私人会计事务所的会计师。

"情诗皇后"冰花

冰花诗选

《冰花诗选》译序

可点击图片放大后阅读

好诗精译选载

惊 鸟

哦  吓了一跳
原来是一只鸟
从树上飞走

不知道
是我吓着了它
还是它吓着了我

好牛的鸟
我回头
它没回头

Startled

Startled
Oh, it's a bird
That has fluttered away from a tree

I wonder
If I've startled it
Or it has startled me

What a bold bird
I've turned back to look at it
But it flies straight away

你家秋叶 我家水

你家的树叶
落在了我家的庭院
我家的水
湿了你家的草坪

站在中界线
还是分不清
哪边是我
哪边是你

如果 你要
我会把落叶
拾起 还给你
你却还不回
我家流到你家的水

Your Leaves and My Water

Your leaves
Have fallen into my yard
My water
Has wetted your lawn

Even standing in between
I still can’t tell
Which side is me
And which side is you

If you want
I can pick up the leaves
And return them to you
But you will not be able to
Return the water to me

春天

不知道春天用什么扇子
扇绿了草  扇红了花
不知道春天用什么梳子
梳美了花园和街道

只看到
花园里  一朵鲜丽的玫瑰
开在最抢眼的地方
街道上  一辆迎新的彩车
来自鸟儿飞来的方向

哦  春天  如此媚娇
我也想当春天的新娘

Spring

Iwonder what type of fan spring uses
Thathas fanned the grass green and flowers red
Iwonder what type of comb spring uses
Thathas spruced up the gardens and streets

Ionly see
Afresh and bright rose in the garden
Bloomingin the most eye-catching place  
Awedding float in the street
Comingfrom where birds come

O,spring, you are so sweet and charming
Iwant to be the bride of spring too

如果我是风

如果我是风
我会向春天飞翔
去吹绿枯草
去吹开花朵
我要在花香中酣睡

如果我是风
我会向大海飞翔
去吹舞浪花
去吹醒朝阳
我要听海水在晨曦中清唱

如果我是风
我会飞呀飞
飞落到他的肩头
如果我是风
我会吹呀吹
把爱吹进他的心房

因为
他是我的春天
他是我的大海
他是我的远方
他是我的理由
让我希望自己
           就是风  

If I Were Wind

IfI were wind
Iwould fly to spring
Togreen dormant grass
Toopen flowers
So,I could fall asleep in the flower scent

IfI were wind
Iwould fly to the sea
Tosplash the waves
Towake up the morning sun
So,I could hear water sing in the first rays

IfI were wind
Iwould fly and fly
TillI alight on his shoulders
IfI were wind,
Iwould blow and blow,
Toblow my love into his heart

Thisis because
Heis my spring
Mygreat sea
Mydistant future
Myjustification
Towish myself
               To be wind

离去

望着你的背影远去
我的心在颤栗
多么希望你转过头
或留下一丝温柔
然而你就是你
我用泪水模糊的目光送你
噢好冷这到底
是炎热的夏天
还是冰冷的冬季

Watch You Leave

Watchingyour back fade away into the distance
Myheart trembles
HowI wish you would turn around
Andleave me a wisp of tenderness
Butyou are you
Isee you off with tear-swamped eyes
Oh,so cold! Is this
Ascorching summer
Oran ice-cold winter

春宵

性爱
是上帝赐予生命的原动力
一道最美丽的风景

轻柔的风
咆哮的雨
美人鱼在海水中翻尾
终于在月光下熟睡

新的天空
新的鸟鸣
阳光更加明媚
大地上  众花绽放    

An Amorous Spring Night

Sexual love
Isa vital force God has gifted us
Andforms the most beautiful scene

Gentlebreeze
Roaringrain
Amermaid flipping the fin in the sea
Finallydeep slumber in the moonlight

Thena new sky
Andnew bird-twittering
Sunlightappears more radiant
Andthe earth is strewn with massive blooms

为何

为何鸟儿在欢叫
我越来越沉默
心里明明有话
却不愿说

为何溪水欢快向前
我却一步步退却
明明想到对岸去
却不敢跨过河

一身的疲倦
把夜的孤独触摸
想装着微笑
却有泪珠滚落
最好的诗
还没有写
缪斯女神
不再光顾我

究竟是哪里
出了差错
激动和喜悦
不再来找我

反复反复问
没有答案的问题
成了最后一首歌

Why

Whydo birds sing
ButI speak less and less
Ido have something to say
Butfeel reluctant to utter it

Whydo rills romp along
ButI keep backing up
Ido want to reach the other bank
Butdare not cross the river

Exhausted
Ifumble through the loneliness of the night
Wantingto force some smiles
Butinstead tears rolling down
Thebest poems
Havehalted
ForMuse goddess
Nolonger visits me

Whereon earth
Isthe mistake
Thrillsand joys
Nolonger adore me

Timeand again, I ask myself
Butthe answerless question
Formsmy last song

大雪

太阳休假
温柔的冬雪
便占领了地球一方

太阳回来
落了一个月的泪

冲刷了街道
浇灌了草坪
洗出了春天的笑容

Heavy Snow

When the sun is on vacation
Soft snow
Will occupy some places on the earth

When the sun is back
Tears rain down for a month
The tears
Have washed the streets
And watered the lawns
And spruced up the earth for the smile of spring

尺寸

在自己的国家
穿大号衣服
到了美国
买中号的衣服
穿了还是大

最后
不情愿地
都换成了小号
原来
小号
才是自己合适的尺寸

Size

In my birth country
I wear large-sized clothes
After I come to America
Even the medium-sized
Seems a bit too loose

So reluctantly
I turn to small size
Which proves
The small size
Is the right size for me

尘埃

地球
是银河系的尘埃

银河系
是宇宙的尘埃

住在尘埃之上
自己又大到哪去

名与利
钱和权
更是尘埃中的尘埃

尘埃
总有落定的时候

Dust

The earth
Is a speck of dust in the galaxy

The galaxy
A speck of dust in the universe

Living on a speck of dust
One can never be big

Fame and fortune
Money and power
Are specks of dust in other specks of dust

A speck of dust
Will eventually settle

诗人 冰花

冰花 , Bing Hua, 现居美国马里兰州。其诗歌独特的风格被称为"冰花体",多次在世界性诗歌比赛中获金奖。她著有诗集《这就是爱》 (THIS IS LOVE) 、《溪水边的玫瑰》 (ROSES BY THE STREAM) 等, 被誉为"情诗皇后"、"诗坛玫瑰”,并接受过央视专访。

Bing Hua is now living in Maryland U.S.A. Her unique poems have earned her the epithet of "Bing Hua Style" and she has won quite a number of international poetry rewards. Her poetry collections include This Is Love, Roses by the Stream, etc. and is thus regarded as "The Queen of Love Poems", "The Rose of Poetry",  etc. She was once interviewed by China Central Television.

翻译家 徐英才

翻译家、汉英双语诗人。原中国复旦大学英语教师,现任教于美国德宝大学,主教汉学课程。诗作散见于国内外诗刊。诸多译著在国内外发表,其中《英译唐宋八大家散文精选》和《英译中国经典散文选》是中国政府赠送美国的礼物。现任华人诗学会会长,汉英双语纸质诗刊《诗殿堂》总编。现居美国芝加哥。

Xu Yingcai, an English teacher from Fudan University, and now works in DePaul University, mostly teaching Chinese studies courses. He loves Chinese and English cultures, Chinese and English languages, English-to-Chinese and Chinese-to-English translation, and Chinese and English poetry and poetics.

华诗会译丛
“华诗会译丛”是华人诗学会发起的双语丛书出版项目,致力于把先锋的、优秀的华语诗作译介为英语,以汉英双语的方式呈现给英语世界国家,让华语诗歌走向世界,让更多的欧美诗人了解华语诗歌。译丛在欧美各主要国家的亚马逊和大型实体书店出售,如美国最大的实体书店Barnes&Noble。译丛第一期项目计划出版10本汉英诗集,第二期项目正在火热征稿,欲在美国出版双语诗集并在亚马逊出售的诗友,请联系华诗会。

可点击阅读原文转入购买

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/5aFzsM96cUfntF8HV6LZ5g
Read more
[ 此帖被冰花在03-14-2023 10:19重新编辑 ]
图片:IMG_6662.jpg
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/binghuablog
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
16楼  发表于: 2022-07-27   
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
15楼  发表于: 2022-07-20   
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
14楼  发表于: 2022-06-24   
1. 惊 鸟

哦  吓了一跳
原来是一只鸟
从树上飞走

不知道
是我吓着了它
还是它吓着了我

好牛的鸟
我回头
它没回头

1. Startled

Startled
Oh, it's a bird
That has fluttered away from a tree

I wonder
If I've startled it
Or it has startled me

What a bold bird
I've turned back to look at it
But it flies straight away

2. 你家秋叶 我家水

你家的树叶
落在了我家的庭院
我家的水
湿了你家的草坪

站在中界线
还是分不清
哪边是我
哪边是你

如果 你要
我会把落叶
拾起 还给你
你却还不回
我家流到你家的水

2. Your Leaves and My Water

Your leaves
Have fallen into my yard
My water
Has wetted your lawn

Even standing in between
I still can’t tell
Which side is me
And which side is you

If you want
I can pick up the leaves
And return them to you
But you will not be able to
Return the water to me

3. 春天

不知春天用什么扇子
扇绿了草  扇红了花
不知春天用什么梳子
梳美了花园和街道

只看到
花园里  一朵鲜丽的玫瑰
开在最抢眼的地方
街道上  一辆迎新的彩车
来自鸟儿飞来的方向

哦  春天  如此娇媚
我也想当春天的新娘

3. Spring

Iwonder what type of fan spring uses
Thathas fanned the grass green and flowers red
Iwonder what type of comb spring uses
Thathas spruced up the gardens and streets

Ionly see
Afresh and bright rose in the garden
Bloomingin the most eye-catching place  
Awedding float in the street
Comingfrom where birds come

O,spring, you are so sweet and charming
Iwant to be the bride of spring too

4. 大雪

太阳休假
温柔的冬雪
便占领了地球一方

太阳回来
落了一个月的泪

冲刷了街道
浇灌了草坪
洗出了春天的笑容

4. Heavy Snow

When the sun is on vacation
Soft snow
Will occupy some places on the earth

When the sun is back
Tears rain down for a month
The tears
Have washed the streets
And watered the lawns
And spruced up the earth for the smile of spring

5. 尺寸

在自己的国家
穿大号衣服
到了美国
买中号的衣服
穿了还是大

最后
不情愿地
都换成了小号
原来
小号
才是自己合适的尺寸

5. Size

In my birth country
I wear large-sized clothes
After I come to America
Even the medium-sized
Seems a bit too loose

So reluctantly
I turn to small size
Which proves
The small size
Is the right size for me

6. 尘埃

地球
是银河系的尘埃

银河系
是宇宙的尘埃

住在尘埃之上
自己又大到哪去

名与利
钱和权
更是尘埃中的尘埃

尘埃
总有落定的时候

6. Dust

The earth
Is a speck of dust in the galaxy

The galaxy
A speck of dust in the universe

Living on a speck of dust
One can never be big

Fame and fortune
Money and power
Are specks of dust in other specks of dust

A speck of dust
Will eventually settle

本名:鲁丽华
笔名:冰花
地区:美国

Official Name: Lu Lihua
Pen Name: Bing Hua
Area: United States of America

冰花( Bing Hua), 本名鲁丽华。美籍华裔诗人,被誉为“情诗皇后”。著有《February’Rose》《溪水边的玫瑰》《这就是爱》《冰花诗选》等诗集5部。共同主编享誉海内外诗坛的《世界华人经典诗选》《海外华人诗歌精选》等4部。多次获国际诗歌大奖赛金奖。

Bing Hua, born Lu Lihua, is a Chinese-American poet. She has been called “The queen of love poetry.”Her poetry collections include: February’s Rose, Roses by the Stream,This is Love, Selected Poems of Bing Hua, She co-edited Best Modern and Contemporary Chinese Poetry , and Best Overseas Chinese Poetry etc.

二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
13楼  发表于: 2022-02-05   
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
12楼  发表于: 2021-12-25   
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
11楼  发表于: 2021-11-24   
冰花善于将复杂而缠绵的情愫寓于大自然的景物中,来抒发情怀。                     ——    非   马  

Bing Hua is good at allegorizing subtle intricacies and tender sentiments through scenes in the nature to express her feelings.                                                               ——  William Marr

冰花是有独特美学追求的卓越诗人。在诗坛一片死寂的年代,她的玫瑰独自吐芳,何等叫人惊讶的奇迹!                                                                                                                  —— 刘荒田

Bing Hua is an outstanding poet who pursues a unique aesthetic value and is a rose that blooms alone in the time of moribund poetry writing. What a surprising miracle!
                                                                                                                    ——   Liu Huangtian  

赞冰花!白天,她事业家务一肩扛;夜晚,她灯下伏案诗千行。她在诗坛的声誉用不着我去为之定冠,看看为她写评论的人次竟多到过百,也就门儿清了。                               —— 宋晓亮

What a marvelous Bing Hua! During the daytime, she is busy with her career and all the house chores, and at night, she bends over under the lamp writing many poems. Bing Hua doesn’t need me to crown her. Those hundred and more compliments she has received tell the story of her reputation in the poetry circle.                                      ——   Song Xiaoliang

讴歌生命之爱和情感之美,是冰花诗作的核心意向。                                             —— 林   楠    

Bing Hua’s poems center on the theme of lauding the love of life and the beauty of feelings.                                                                                                                —— Lin Nan

冰花是爱的天使,她形成了独具个性广受欢迎的“冰花体”。“冰花现象” 为沉寂冷清的华文诗坛带来了如沐春风的爽心惬意。                                                                                   —— 石群良

Bing Hua is the angel of love. she has formed a well-accepted style of her own --- “the Bing Hua Style” . The “Bing Hua Phenomenon” has brought a gush of pleasant spring wind to the quiet and still Chinese poetic field.                                                   ——  Shi Qunliang  

冰花,不仅仅是她自己,而是一种象征,是一种文本,汉语诗并没有沉默,而是正崛起在世界诗坛上                                                                                                                        ——王耀东                                                                                                                                                                          
Bing Hua doesn’t necessarily refer to herself,  but is a symbol and a version. Chinese poetry didn’t sink into silence, but rather is rising over the world poetry circle. ——Wang Yaodong
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
10楼  发表于: 2021-03-15   
《冰花诗选》书讯

《冰花诗选》双语版2020年3月由美国芝加哥学术出版社(chicago academic press)出版,此诗集由加拿大著名评论家林楠先生作序。
美国知名华裔女诗人冰花的汉英双语诗集《冰花诗选》(Selected Poems of Bing Hua)精选了她在过去30多年间创作的代表诗歌80首,该诗集记录了她对两性情感和人生的透彻感悟, 讴歌了情感之美和生命之美。本书由著名翻译家徐英才翻译。
  全书以清纯、自然、 真挚的笔调, 诠释了女性的情感和对人生的哲思。一首首发自心灵的精美诗篇, 如泣如诉如歌, 飘着沁人心脾的芳香 。
  把人间的复杂情感融入大自然, 以大自然物象来准确地抒发人类的美好情感,是冰花诗歌的主要特色, 她的诗歌有着震撼心灵的独特魔力。
  冰花的诗歌赢得了海内外读者的喜爱, 她也因此被评论家和网民誉为“情诗皇后“、“诗坛玫瑰” 等等, “冰花现象”和她的《冰花诗选》将成为研究海外华文文学的珍贵资料。徐英才先生的精致翻译,为中华优秀诗歌走向世界文学迈出了重要的一步。
  冰花曾获首届“梁祝杯”全球华语爱情诗大赛金奖, 第31届世界诗人大会“相信爱情(Belief in Love)”奖等。冰花现居马里兰州,是一家私人会计事务所的会计师。
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
9楼  发表于: 2020-11-29   
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线

显示用户信息 
8楼  发表于: 2020-07-04   
序:“冰花现象” 的文化思考

文/林楠

在蓊蔚纷繁的新诗丛林处,有一个“玫瑰诗苑”。透过网上[冰花文轩]窗口,可窥见她是如何恣意地绽放魅力,其精致、幽深,绝对的非比寻常! 她就是“情诗皇后”冰花。冰花避开时尚目光和政治视角,紧紧抓住神圣的自然属性,浓墨重彩地书写自然之美、生命之美和人与人之间,人与自然之间的谐和、深情与挚爱。

讴歌生命之爱和情感之美,是冰花诗的核心意向。作家以非常出色的诗句,营造出一个又一个充满活力的美妙境界,把女性特有的温柔、温暖和爱的情怀,用她自己特有的情绪方式、语言方式和节奏方式,酣暢通透地传达到读者的心灵深处。诗人在花园里,溪水边,乃至在自己整个生命的原野上,精心培育着馥郁的玫瑰花香,也培育着美好。

赤子般的热情和真诚,令诗人在创作中自觉地、难能可贵地实践着国学大师王国维对纳兰性德的称颂:“以自然之眼观物,以自然之舌言情” 。她把整个身心,全部溶入大自然的气息之中,仿佛自己就是一簇晶莹的冰花,直接与自然对话,直接溶入浩瀚苍穹的有序与无序。这是一种充满文化意蕴的、非常独特的生命体验和精神感悟。

“以自然之眼观物,以自然之舌言情” , 促成诗人在创作过程中,总是以主体情感与客观物象相溶合,善于给景象赋予灵性,这是冰花创作实践的重要美学特征,这一点,构成她颇具个性特质的创作风格。

从她的一些脍炙人口的短诗中,可以得到印证,如《双面扇》,《不是轻浮 不是漂》等。精妙的句子和意象,都属于对自然景物的细心观察、联想。

一个诗人的诗能够赢得读者如此广泛的喜爱,这是近年发生的一种罕见现象。从这个意义上讲,我们评论冰花的创作,就不能仅仅只谈作品,还要注意到这个无法绕开的现象。我们暂且把这个“现象”称为“冰花现象”。

德国哲学家海德格尔说“作品存在就是建立一个世界……”,只是冰花建立的这个“世界”有些特别,其引导读者展开无止境的情感想象,无疑是最大特色。我们还可将其的效果概括为“一快三多一奇”:一快,传播快;三多,读者多,参与多,评论多;一奇,颠狂出奇。

冰花的诗受欢迎的程度,让人想起一句蒙古族谚语:“大雁起飞时,掀动了湖里的水花;姑娘出嫁时,带着村子里的风水。” 风笛诗社为冰花入社,发喜讯,致欢迎辞,迊新热潮一浪高过一浪。风笛诗社还在加州一家报纸上为她刋出一整版“欢迎冰花入社”的专辑。这些年,冰花收到读者的墨宝、赠画等数十件。读者以如此形式“参与”,无疑是对诗人的真情感谢。是读者受到精神滋养后,对诗人的回馈。

冰花写少女情怀的诗青涩、天真,很容易让人沉静在李清照《点绛唇》的氤氲之中。 冰花写成熟女子的诗婉约, 感人。如《荷的心事》等。诗都是发表在网上,可偏有些读者认为这是写给他的。还顽强地认定诗人是少女。于是,梦游在冰花诗的意境中,陷入了春的怀想,还买好了礼物要来看望她的。更有位网友魔症缠身般地写了上百封求爱信。这则诗坛佳话,可谓是天下奇闻!

“冰花现象” 的形成,既有社会因素,又有艺术本身的作用。显然,研究这样一位诗人,我们需要在一个特定的社会视野下,來审视她的创作状态及其文化涵意。在物欲横流的当下,人们更渴望回归自然,寻回爱的本源。恰逢这样一个时机,冰花的诗敲击着人们的心扉,以 “润物细无声” 的方式,潜入人的内心深处的。

痖弦先生说,“写诗像恋爱” 。 “每一位诗人都是一位伟大的爱人 ” 。这么看來,“冰花现象”也就见“奇”不“奇”了。无可争辯的事实是,在社会转型期,冰花担当了一个特殊的文化角色。

多年来,诗坛已少见冰花这种震颤灵魂的童贞般的纯洁与坦率。作者跨文化的诗歌创作,必将受到不同民族,不同语种读者的共同喜爱。冰花留下的足迹和她卓越的诗歌,为文学研究提供了一些非常值得思考的话题。

Cultural Reflection on “Bing Hua Phenomenon”

By Lin Nan
Translated by Xu Yingcai

In the lush woods of new poems thrives “a rose garden.” We can see how its flowers bloom in the online blog entitled Bing Hua Lounge. Its exquisiteness and depth are certainly extraordinary! The blogger is Bing Hua, “the Queen of Love Poems.” Unswung by the trendy rush or political preaching, firmly grasping the sacred essence of Mother Nature, she accents her iridescent color on the beauty of nature and life and on the harmony, affection, and true love among humans and between the humans and nature.

Her poems center on lauding the love of life and the beauty of affection. With remarkable poetic lines, she has created one after another vital and wonderful artistic realms. Thus, in her own way of sentiment, her own way of language, and her own way of rhythm, she has freely and fully instilled the female’s tender, warm, and affectionate feelings into the deep souls of her readers. She, by a creek, in a garden, or even in the field of her whole life, meticulously cultivates aromatic roses. In this, she also cultivates beauty.  

With the enthusiasm and sincerity like a baby, she consciously practices in her creative works what Wang Guowei complimented Nalan Xingde, “To see the world through the eye of nature and to express the feelings with the voice of nature.” As if she were a cluster of ice flowers, she integrates her whole heart into nature so she could directly communicate with nature and directly submerge herself in the orderly and unorderly boundless firmament. This is indeed meritorious. This is a very unique and culture-rich life experience and mental enlightenment.

Her practice of Wang Guowei’s compliment empowers her, in the creation of poetry, to integrate subjective feelings with objective images and to enliven images with spirit. This is an important aesthetic aspect of her creative practice and forms a unique individuality in her creative style.

These characteristics are well revealed in some of her appealing, praiseworthy short poems such as The Hand Fan, Neither out of Flighty or Levity, etc., in which all the ingenious lines and wondrous images come from close observation of nature and are the reflection of it as well.    

It is indeed a rare phenomenon in recent years that what a poet has produced has won such broad popularity among her readers. Looking from this perspective, when we talk about Bing Hua’s poems, we cannot just touch upon her works ---- We should also consider this unavoidable phenomenon. Let’s for the time being refer this “phenomenon” as the “Bing Hua Phenomenon.”

German philosopher Martin Heidegger once said in his Origin of the Work of Art, “To be a work means to set up a world…,“ yet the “world” Bing Hua has set up is somewhat special in that it evokes endless imaginations in her readers. This is undoubtedly the most important characteristic of her works, and its effectiveness can be summarized in three words: “quickly, widely, and surprisingly.” Here “quickly” refers to how quickly her works reach her readers; “widely” refers to how widely her readers become, respond, and comment; and “surprisingly“ refers to how surprisingly her readers cheer for her creation.

The popularity of Bing Hua’s poems reminds me of a Mongolian proverb “When a wild goose takes off, it splashes the water in the lake; when a girl marries, she carries the Feng Shui from the village.“  This explains why Fengdi Poetry Club went so far as to spread the glad news and give welcoming speeches when Bing Hua joined the club. The club pushed the welcoming wave so high that it even went out of its way to have bought a full-page of a California newspaper to run a special welcome news for her. Over the last few years, more than a dozen readers have sent her paintings and calligraphic works to express their sincere thanks for the spiritual nourishment they have drawn from her poems.

In Bing Hua’s poems, young maidens are pure and naïve, which infuses readers with the mood Li Qingzhao’s “Dian Jian Chun” would reflect while matured maidens, graceful and heartwarming, like those depicted in her The Lotus’ Obsession and other poems. These poems are posted online, but some readers still think these poems are written particularly for them. Some readers even think the poet must be a young maiden herself. With this imagination, they sleepwalk in the artistic realms she has created and sink into youthful longing. One of the readers even prepared a gift and planned to visit her. As if spell-bound, another reader has written over a hundred love letters to her. What a fascinating story in the world of poetry.

The formation of “Bing Hua Phenomenon” involves both social and artistic factors. Obviously, in studying such a poet, we should examine both her creative state and the cultural meaning of her works from a specific social perspective. In today’s world of materialism, more and more people long to return to nature to find the origin of love. This is the moment Bing Hua’s poems have reached their hearts. This is exactly like what a Tang’s poetic line depicts “spring rain quietly nourishes all beings.”  

Mr. Ya Xuan once compared “poetry writing to love affairs” and pointed out that “every poet is a great lover him- or herself.” If we agree with him, then, the “abnormality” of “Bing Hua Phenomenon” would look quite “normal.” It is unarguable that Bing Hua has played a very special cultural role during this social transitional period.

Over the years, in the field of poetry, such soul-touching baby’s pureness and candor have been rarely seen. Her inter-cultural poetic creativity will almost certainly be well received by readers of different nationalities, from different ethnic backgrounds, and with different languages. Her remarkable poems, along with the footprints she has left on the poetic road, have provided thought-provoking topics for the study of literature.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086PVQRLW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

《“冰花现象”的文化思考 》 提到的诗

双面扇

一面是春  一面是秋
你是那春  我是那秋

春与秋
一纸之隔
天涯之遥

春与秋
常有相同的温度
却永远不属于
相同的季节    

A Hand Fan