帖子
相册
日志
群组
热榜
分享
记录
银行
勋章
搜索工具
基本信息
到访IP统计
管理团队
管理操作
在线会员
会员排行
版块排行
帖子排行
标签排行
引用 引用第3楼水做的鱼于05-03-2008 16:50发表的 : (egzH? 老P,你包头人啊?怎么没有见过你包头腻?倒常见你抱头鼠窜滴,是这个缘故吧? $UCAhG$ h!ZV8yMc
引用 引用第27楼crazy8于05-04-2008 22:30发表的 : 3UQ;X**F I hope "有色mm" is not wearing a pair of "有色" glasses to judge China. Afterall, most of the ppl here are from Mainland China and are chinese. Well, are we discuss "china" or "chinese"? am I too CNN?? deixy. | YH_7=0EJ quote]引用第24楼echozhang于05-04-2008 22:22发表的 : >P $;79< Qtq fG{ w{90` .......
引用 引用第24楼echozhang于05-04-2008 22:22发表的 : v[n7" "y<?Q}1 g}U3y' 有色mm的意思是,党国,本质上,是一家的~~~ 有色mm,俺解释得对不?
引用 引用第23楼crazy8于05-04-2008 22:14发表的 : lM[XS4/TRa really? I remember 党旗 is one hammer, one sickle and one star...( it means workers, pasants and solders). But I am not sure. I have not seen a 党旗 for a long time. z5X~3s\dP ) (Tom9^
引用 引用第23楼crazy8于05-04-2008 22:14发表的 : _ZAch zV really? I remember 党旗 is one hammer, one sickle and one star...( it means workers, pasants and solders). But I am not sure. I have not seen a 党旗 for a long time. WmQ01v a3>zoN
引用 引用第21楼username于05-04-2008 22:05发表的 : FCc=e{ e|r0zw S 没兴趣,我不爱中国共产党。
引用 引用第16楼crazy8于05-04-2008 21:48发表的 : #rYENR[ agree. it is the politics. here in Vancouver, they have some sort of gather today. did you go? |H ;+1 H%z@h~s> +TRy:e
引用 引用第18楼username于05-04-2008 21:54发表的 : ?|t/mo|K? X$wehMBX 好像中国共产党把他大伯还是大舅拉去枪毙了,文革的时候。
引用 引用第17楼username于05-04-2008 21:53发表的 : cj(X2L ,sb1"^Wc 马英九倒是无所谓,不过,他不会太pro-china的, 他非常讨厌中国共产党。
引用 引用第15楼crazy8于05-04-2008 21:44发表的 : a8h]n:! thanks so much. I heard about the 谈不拢. but forgot to find out the result. too bad. will it be too late to change since Taiwan has a new leader ( although do not know when the new one will be in the office). z/vDgH!s zeTszT) a W@oE ~`
引用 引用第13楼username于05-04-2008 21:41发表的 : k6g|7^es2 <NL+9l R 蛮多个月前就说了不去台湾了, 谈不拢。
引用 引用第12楼crazy8于05-04-2008 21:38发表的 : eU"mG3__ So the Torch will not go to Taiwan??? Can someone tell me.. thanks