Dear Teammates, _REqT
<e;jWK
As many of you know, I was actually in China visiting my family when the deadly earthquake hit SiChuan. The situation is devastating and I have been emotionally distraught. Millions of people have lost their homes and families. I know that our current economy has stretched everyone’s finances; however, if you are able you could help those that have been left homeless with as little as one dollar. dv"as4~%
<_"B}c/2$
A donation box is in the cafe. Should you choose to donate, please note that all money will go to Tzu Chi Foundation: Sichuan Earthquake Relief. This foundation was chosen in lieu of others such as the Red Cross because they have ZERO overhead (100% of the funds donated go to the victims and all of the workers in the organization are volunteers). I have also attached a listing of additional agencies accepting China Earthquake relief donations. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ! Oq*n9V
>F/XZC
Tea Cup {I4%
L/H v4={
cwk+#ur
rpUy$qrRc
"Z;~Y=hC13
Y
Sqv86
图片:flyer.JPG