登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 诗朗诵| 戈华朗诵冰花《为何》
冰花 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2018-08-15   

诗朗诵| 戈华朗诵冰花《为何》

嘉宝(戈华)
[backcolor=transparent]为何



https://www.lizhi.fm/100186003/2686213485181530118




为 何


 冰花



为何鸟儿在欢叫
我越来越沉默
心里明明有话
却不愿说

为何溪水欢快向前
我却一步步退却
明明想到对岸去
却不敢跨过河

一身的疲倦
把夜的孤独触摸
想装着微笑
却有泪珠滚落
最好的诗
还没有写
缪斯女神
不再光顾我

究竟是哪里
出了差错
激动和喜悦
不再来找我

反复 反复问
没有答案的问题
成了最后一首歌




Why

By Rose Lu

Tr. By Richard Tornello


Why am I getting muter and muter
While the birds are chirping cheerfully?
I wouldn’t say
Though there’s in my heart something to say obviously.

Why am I, step by step, stepping backward,
While the creeks are gurgling all the way in glee forward?
There’s clearly a desire to go to the opposite rivage, yet
I dare not cross the rivulet

Utterly exhausted
I touch the lonesomeness of the hours of darkness,
I pretend to beam
But stubbornly down my tears stream
Unversed
The finest verse remain
For Muse has ceased
With me to honor.
What on earth
Went wrong?
Why excitement and happiness
Come to me no longer?

Time after time
I ask,
This answerless question
that becomes the last rhyme.


评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/binghuablog
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
冰花 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2022-06-24   
http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/binghuablog
二句三年得,

一吟双泪流。

知音如不赏,

归卧故山秋。
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交